Friday, January 16, 2009

Poison of the day!

So, todays poison was peanut butter cookies! These are my special recipe. The only thing missing is a little Hershey's kiss on top. Mm Ummmm! So, while I was plundering a box of things from my Florida move, today, I came across this picture of my cookies. I wondered what happened to that photo. Not to mention the recipe. The cookies that everyone had over the holidaze were none other than your average internet recipe with a little bit o' love from me. A little of this and a dash of that, and... VIOLA'! We have a hundred dozen Christmas cookies and no MILK!!! Well, no worry, folks, after a quick trip to my local grocer and 25 stops later... NO MORE COOKIES! Yet, I still found time to grab my MILK! I love to see you all light up when you can't help but indulge, in rich, buttery, goodness!!! Choices, Choices... Will it be the Chocolate Chunkies? The Peanutbutter Bites? How about Oatmeal Orgasms? (Come on, please, don't be offended, that's just what they are!)... and if that doesn't work, we can make some peppermint pops! Eeewww Weee!!! YUM!!!

The gift bags that I found this past season were quite nice also. For those of us in the south, we can only dream of ice skating on a beautiful pond in such a lovely land! The children holding hands, people, everywhere, smiling... wishing all of the World's problems and day's stresses AWAY... if only for a short time. But we can all imagine being in such a place... and CELEBRATE LIFE!!!
Thank you for accepting what I gave you and I look forward to FILLING YOUR BELLIES FULL! (Of course, I take out all of the bad stuff)

XOXO
Crystal Pie
I love you 4 loving me... even if you know me not.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment