Tuesday, March 3, 2009



Today I went a searching.  Searching for friends and followers alike.  I am so excited about doing this- too, Deborah!  There are sooo many beautiful blogs to look at and the ones I decided to "follow"- Well, I just LOVED them!  Creativity & Passion are evident in EVERY single one I read!  I just found out about Etsy!!!  How thrilling to see that MY, YES!!! MY confections and creations can be SOLD online, right here, just a click away!!!  I am just STOKED!  
Catering!!! Weddings!!! You name it, I can do it!!!  I am  going to call tomorrow and see if I can get my food handling license and find out about packaging and refrigerated delivery.  Strawberry Lemon Mousse- Chocolate Cherry Mouse- Orange Pineapple Mouse, MUST I SAY MORE???




2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done!!! Great job!!!! I'm Glad you're making friends!!! This is a wonder-filled place~ and all the people are amazing!!!YOU-GO-GIRL!!!!REACH FOR THE BRASS RING~~~~~IT'S RIGHT IN REACH!!!!Blessings Always, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI GIRL~~~ WAITING TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU DO!! IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!!! HANG IN THERE PEOPLE WILL VISIT AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR STUFF OUT THERE!! Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete